I decided to take my own personal summer vacation. Yes, I may be missing a couple days of class (which will be the first time I've EVER missed a law school class) but hear me out.
1. There is no final.
2. I'm almost finished with my paper on seduction (which is 75% of our grade)
3. My paper isnt due until the 1st. So I'm actually being a SUPER good student.
4. I deserve it...because I'm special :)
5. Airplane tickets were way too cheap to pass up
6. Most importantly- my ex-roomie/travel buddy/mud-sliding friend moved to San Francisco for graduate school, and if that isn't a good reason to go....well than I just don't know what is
That's right, So come Wednesday, I'm going to San Francisco.
But more importantly, this is Julie.
|(In the white shirt, next to me. If you can't tell who is me, I'm on the far right....when I had dark hair)|
|But this is more like her....|
We have traveled the world together (literally)
And we lived together. She put up with me longer than any other person. A whole 3 semester (I'm a mess to live with, so this is a huge accomplishment)
Basically- we go way back. And I can't wait to see her (and get out of this HEAT here in Nebraska) I'll be leaving soon, so incase you miss me...dont worry, I'm enjoying myself!